Legal and practical issues are often critical aspects in the formation of businesses for start-ups, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and even multinational corporations looking to establish a presence in Singapore and overseas.
The Business Establishment practice is a multi-disciplinary team that can assist companies across a range of issues faced by businesses and companies at their establishment, by providing practical and comprehensive legal advice, so that businesses and companies can establish a solid business foundation key to maintaining its stability and sustainability during infancy and beyond.
With deep-rooted industrial knowledge and expertise, we combine expertise across the firm to provide clients with seamless, integrated advice and solutions.
Our range of services include:
- Incorporation services and work pass and related applications for personnel to work in Singapore
- Disputes resolution services, including advising on shareholder disputes, debt recovery, defamation and employment disputes
- General corporate commercial and advisory services, including the review and drafting of employment contracts and policies, review of leases, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements and founders’ agreements;
- Intellectual property services including the registration and filing of intellectual property rights such as trademarks and patents, and also IP and IT commercialization agreements such as franchise agreements and licensing agreements.
- Tax advisory services, advising on all aspects of the Singapore tax regime including GST related advice, tax incentive schemes and taxation of employees.
Our comprehensive range of services ensures our clients meet all legal requirements to safeguard their businesses against any unsuspecting pitfalls.
Our services are regularly sought after by international conglomerates and corporations looking to establishing a business presence in Singapore, as well as local business start-ups and SMEs. We represent clients with diverse business backgrounds ranging from industries such as education, energy, finance, hospitality, IT, pharmaceuticals, real estate, retail, sports, telecommunications, and many more.