Drew & Napier ranked top in 4 areas in Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific 2019
09 May 2019
We are pleased to announce Drew & Napier’s eminent standing in the recent Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific 2019 rankings.
Our firm is ranked Tier 1 in the areas of Commercial & Transactions, Insolvency, Intellectual Property, and International Arbitration. We are also recommended for Construction, Family & Matrimonial, Private Client, and White Collar Crime.
Please also join us in congratulating the following Drew lawyers who have been named Dispute Resolution Stars in their respective fields:
- Jimmy Yim (Commercial & Transactions, International Arbitration)
- Cavinder Bull (Commercial & Transactions, International Arbitration)
- Sushil Nair (Insolvency)
- Randolph Khoo (Commercial & Transactions, Family & Matrimonial, International Arbitration)
- Tony Yeo (Intellectual Property)
- Wendell Wong (Commercial & Transactions, White Collar Crime)
- Blossom Hing (Insolvency, International Arbitration)
- Gary Low (Commercial & Transactions, White Collar Crime)
When speaking to researchers, clients praised Drew lawyers as “responsive”, “very professional and service oriented” and being able to “anticipate and identify issues and offer sound and practical ways out of a situation”. Clients have also commended Drew for being an “excellent law firm” with an “excellent dispute resolution practice”.
Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in the Asia-Pacific region. Research is conducted through extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists, and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, Benchmark examines recent casework handled by law firms and asks individual litigators to provide their professional opinion on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction and practice area.