Overview of the Singapore Telecoms and Media Regulatory Framework 2013 - article in GTDT
03 Apr 2013
Global Competition Review/ Getting The Deal Through 2013
Head of TMT Lim Chong Kin and Associate Director Charmian Aw address salient topics pertaining to the telecoms and media regulations of Singapore. They discussed the:
- communications policy;
- telecoms regulation - general;
- telecoms regulation - mobile;
- telecoms regulation - fixed infrastructure;
- telecomms regulation - internet service;
- media regulation;
- regulatory agencies;
- data retention, interception and use; and
- competition and merger control
To read the chapter, please click here.
Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in Getting the Deal Through – Telecoms and Media 2013, (published in March, 2013; contributing editors: Laurent Garzaniti and Natasha Good of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer). For further information please visit www.GettingTheDealThrough.com.