Overview of the Singapore Merger Control Framework 2011 - article in GTDT
01 Jan 2011
Global Competition Review/ Getting The Deal Through Merger Control 2011
In this GTDT chapter, Drew’s Competition Law experts, Lim Chong Kin and Ng Ee Kia explain the merger control framework of Singapore.
They provide insight into much-discussed topics like:
- legislation and jurisdiction;
- notification and clearance timetable;
- substantive assessment;
- remedies and ancillary restraints;
- involvement of other parties or authorities;
- judicial review; and
- enforcement practice and future developments.
Click here to read the chapter.
Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in Getting the Deal Through – Merger Control, (contributing editor: John Davies of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer). For further information please visit www.GettingTheDealThrough.com.