Series of Changes to Employment Laws in 2017
03 Jan 2017
In this employment update, we provide a snapshot of recent developments in employment law in Singapore, and highlight practical implications for employers when these changes come into effect in 2017.
These include changes relating to:
- maternity, paternity and shared parental leave;
- retirement and re-employment;
- employment claims framework;
- employment pass criteria;
- human capital partnership programme;
- mandatory retrenchment notifications;
- maintenance of employee records;
- written key employment terms; and
- itemised pay slips.
To read the update, please click here.