Drew & Napier an IP leader in Asia IP Experts 2015
22 Dec 2015
Following our recent win of the Singapore Trade Mark Firm of the Year award at the annual Asia IP’s Awards 2015, Drew & Napier’s leading expertise in Intellectual Property has once again been recognised in the latest edition of Asia IP’s IP Experts.
For the third consecutive year, Drew has the most number of lawyers recognised in Singapore in various IP-related fields.
The 11 Drew lawyers who were singled out as outstanding lawyers are:
- Davinder Singh, SC - Litigation
- Jimmy Yim, SC - Litigation
- Dedar Singh Gill – Patents, Trade Mark, Copyright, Litigation
- Hri Kumar, SC - Litigation
- Tony Yeo – Patents, Enforcement, Litigation, Pharma & Biotech
- Cavinder Bull, SC – Litigation
- Lim Chong Kin - IT & Telecoms, Media & entertainment
- Benjamin Gaw - Pharma & Biotech
- Lim Siau Wen - Trade Mark
- Morris John – Patents, Trade Mark, Litigation
- Cecelia Girvin - Patents, Trademarks, Copyright, Litigation
Asia IP surveyed around 3,000 corporate counsel and peers in Asia and asked them who they thought were top lawyers in these IP-related practices: Patents, Trade Marks, Litigation, Enforcement, Licensing & Franchising, IT & Telecoms, Media & Entertainment and Pharma & Biotech.