The International Comparative Legal Guide to Merger Control 2014
29 Nov 2013
The Drew & Napier Competition Law Team provides insights into Singapore Merger Control in the Singapore Chapter of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Merger Control 2014 published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.
The topics covered include:
- Relevant Authorities and Legislation
- Transactions Caught by Merger Control Legislation
- Notification and its Impact on the Transaction Timetable
- Substantive Assessment of the Merger and Outcome of the Process
- The End of the Process: Remedies, Appeals and Enforcement
To read the chapter, please click here.
This article appeared in the 2014 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Merger Control; published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.