The International Comparative Legal Guide to Employment & Labour Law 2015 Edition
14 Apr 2015
The Drew & Napier Employment Practice Group has drawn upon its experience to share insights into Singapore employment and labour laws in the Singapore chapter of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Employment & Labour Law 2015 published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.
The topics covered include:
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Employee Representation and Industrial Relations
- Termination of Employment
- Protecting Business Interests Following Termination
- Protection of Employees’ Personal Data
This Singapore Chapter includes updates on Singapore employment law such as the recent amendments to the Singapore Employment Act and recent case law on employment.
To read the chapter, please click here.
This article appeared in the 2015 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Employment & Labour Law; published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.