Practical Guide to Market Dominance in Singapore – Drew & Napier publication
01 Jan 2012
Drew & Napier Competition Law publication
To share their knowledge with clients, the directors of our Competition Law & Regulatory Practice wrote a handy guide to market dominance in Singapore.
- explains what competition law is and what Section 47 is about;
- explains the impact of Section 47 Prohibition on your company;
- gives examples of the kinds of conduct that are excluded from the Competition Act;
- helps you define the relevant market
- helps you assess your dominance and conduct; and
- details consequences of contravention.
You can read the publication here.