Overview of the Singapore Life Sciences Regulatory Framework 2012 - article in GTDT
17 Aug 2012
Drew directors Tony Yeo and Benjamin Gaw address common questions about life sciences regulations in Singapore.
They tackle topics like:
- the organisation and financing of healthcare;
- compliance on the part of pharmaceutical manufacturers;
- compliance on the part of medical device manufacturers;
- pricing and reimbursement of medicinal products; and
- medicine quality and access to information.
Please click here to view the chapter.