Corinne is the Deputy Head of the firm's Competition Law & Regulatory practice.
Corinne’s experience extends to all areas of competition law practice, including assisting clients in the filing of merger notifications to the Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (“CCCS”), leniency applications and assisting clients with CCCS investigations.
Corinne has also assisted multi-national and local companies in setting up competition law compliance and audit structures, dawn raid and whistle-blowing programmes and conducting audit checks for companies in a wide range of industries.
Corinne’s corporate experience includes contractual and regulatory advice for listed and unlisted companies in a broad spectrum of industries, including aviation, technology, manufacturing and financial services industries.
With regard to the aviation industry in particular, Corinne has assisted in competition law as well as regulatory and licensing advice, and in contractual matters, pertaining to air services agreements, passenger and cargo airlines operations, travel agencies, global distribution systems, airport services, airport retail services and asset transfers.
Corinne’s experience highlights include assisting clients on:
- Obtaining clearance from the CCCS, for the acquisition of TNT Express N.V. by United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Obtaining clearance from the CCCS, for Seagate Technology PLC’s proposed acquisition of certain assets of the hard disk drive business of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- The provision of competition law advice to a ball-bearing manufacturer on investigations by the CCCS into companies in the ball and roller bearing supply industry.
- The provision of corporate and regulatory/licensing advice to a leading air services provider.
- The provision of advice to a statutory body on amendments to its Competition Code and Guidelines.
The Asia Pacific Legal 500
Antitrust and Competition 2019 – Leading Individual
'fantastic' and 'deserve strong recognition for their client focus'
"excellent legal knowledge and in-depth understanding of the regulator"
Chambers Asia Pacific
Competition/Antitrust 2019 - Up and Coming individual for 2 consecutive years
“Clients pinpoint her responsiveness, client service and competition law knowledge as [Corinne’s] key strengths.”
Who’s Who Legal: Competition – Future Leaders Edition 2018
Recognised as one of Singapore’s foremost competition practitioners under the age of 45
Singapore Business Review
Singapore's 20 most influential lawyers aged 40 and under for 2018 - Listed Lawyer