DrewTech Chapter 6: Signing without signing – contactless contracts
16 Jul 2020
With increased restrictions on physical meetings as well as an increasingly globalised world, the use of e-signatures is an ever more important part of any toolkit for anyone working with documents of all kinds. However, the use of e-signatures are not without their associated risks, both legal and technological. This article examines the various breeds of e-signatures, and steps that can be taken to mitigate these risks while capitalising on their benefits.
Please click here to read the update.
If you missed any of the chapters in our DrewTech series, you can read them below:
- Chapter 1: The Importance of an Exit Strategy in Tech Contracts
- Chapter 2: Employees, technology and a legal hangover - bring your own problems?
- Chapter 3: I host, you post, I get sued?
- Chapter 4: Diabolus ex machina - Artificial (un)Intelligence and liability
- Chapter 5: Bringing Hygiene Online - The MAS Notice on Cyber Hygiene