Drewtech Chapter 8: New risks in new skins - Updates to the Guidelines on Risk Management Practices – Technology Risk
03 Mar 2021
In recognition of the intensified risks to financial institutions associated with existing and emerging technological solutions, the Monetary Authority of Singapore has released its revised Guidelines on Risk Management Practices – Technology Risk earlier this year, providing guidance for the new and ever evolving technology risks. This article examines the recent changes as well as key points to note.
Please click here to read the update.
If you missed any of the chapters in our DrewTech series, you can read them below:
- Chapter 1: The Importance of an Exit Strategy in Tech Contracts
- Chapter 2: Employees, technology and a legal hangover - bring your own problems?
- Chapter 3: I host, you post, I get sued?
- Chapter 4: Diabolus ex machina - Artificial (un)Intelligence and liability
- Chapter 5: Bringing Hygiene Online - The MAS Notice on Cyber Hygiene
- Chapter 6: Signing without signing – contactless contracts
- Chapter 7: My Kingdom for a Horse – When your Systems are Held to Ransom